Thursday
Dec042014

Senate Meeting Minutes for October 1, 2014

Faculty Senate Meeting Minutes

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

APC 170

Called to Order –3:30 PM

Adjourned –PM

 

 

Attendance – Doug Jeppesen, Keith Bickley, Cliff Luxion, Rich Kiefer, Heidi Kindelin, Tom Pulver, Nancy Christensen, Sherry Erickson, Tim Moriarty

 

Absent – Martine Stuckey, Dan Portincaso, Amy Powers

 

Treasurer’s Report – Treasurer Luxion reported that Tom Pulver and Denise Nakagi have volunteered to audit the Faculty Council’s accounts.  The savings account has a balance of $24,262.43 and the checking account balance is $100.

 

President’s Report – President Jeppesen reported that the group photo of the Faculty Council on our bulletin board in Bode hall had been defaced and he’d removed it.

 

Ellen Lindeen has had an Op-Ed piece on conflict in the Middle East in published several publications.

 

President Jeppesen attended a pottery conference in Copenhagen in August.  He gave lectures and one of closing talks.  President Jeppesen is currently organizing a conference and symposium that the College will host in 2016.

 

A family and friends letter from Bill Briggs has been sent to members of Local 604 to raise their awareness about issues directly and indirectly affecting them.  AFT is speaking out against voting for Bruce Rauner during this year’s gubernatorial election.  It argues that Rauner poses a threat to faculty tenure and organized labor in the state of IL.  Members are being encouraged to vote early. 

 

The President discussed responsibilities of the Faculty Council to non-members with Bill Briggs.  We have a responsibility to provide support to non-members up to a point.  If requested, we’re to accompany them into meetings about contract-related issues in order to answer questions related to the contract.  We need not file grievances on their behalf.  It was stressed that membership does have its benefits in the way of representation, insurance, voting, and having as say in contract negotiations.

 

President Jeppesen reported that he attend the faculty coffee house organized by John Reese.  He called it a success and urged us to support this in the future.

 

Lastly, President Jeppesen spoke about faculty responsibilities.  Full-time faculty members should make themselves available to students.  This adds opportunities and adds value to the College.  Faculty office hours and involvement in campus activities are something that online programs do not offer.  Being on campus two days a week limits opportunities to students.  The Senate discussed the issue of schedules at length and concluded that it is important to consider the long-term consequences of pressing for a two-day schedule.

 

Senator to Local 604 Report – Senator Kiefer reported that the main focus is on the election.  AFT is reluctantly backing Governor Quinn.  He represents the lesser of two evils.  Turn out to the polls will be important.

 

Committee Reports

 

Scholarship Committee – Cliff Luxion asked the Senate to vote to open a credit union for depositing funds ($300) to cover scholarship expenses.  A vote was taken and the Senate unanimously approved opening the account. 

 

The collection of textbooks for raising funds for the scholarship fund has continued.

 

The Senate discussed the issue of raising the amount for officer compensation.  If voted on and passed the new compensation would begin in January 2015; increases in payroll deductions would begin in August 2015. Treasurer Luxion suggested a standard unit of one hour overload and compensation be given to be given to the officers in the following way:  3 hours for the president and 1 hour to the other four officers, with 0.5 hour to b given to the Webmaster.  This would total $4066.20 for officer compensation.  An increase of approximately $33 would be deducted from each member’s payroll over the course of the semester, amounting to $4-5 per check.

 

Rich Kiefer raised concerns about the amount being given to officers other than the President.  President Jeppesen urged those gathered to look forward to attracting faculty to run for office in the future.  Treasurer Luxion gave the example of Prairie State, and he talked about providing incentives to run for offices other than President.

 

Rich Kiefer argued that a dues increase would meet resistance.  He proposed that we consider 2 hours for President and all other officers receive the same compensation.  He also proposed an alternative to be 2 hours for the President, 1.5 hours for the Vice President and all other officers receive the same compensation.  The Webmaster would receive 0.5 hours for his/her work.  Treasurer Luxion agreed with this last change.

 

The Senate then voted unanimously to propose the latter to the Constitution on the election ballot.  There will not be a dues increase.

 

President Jeppesen has contacted Dr. Lovingood on the issue of book buyers and their interference with campus operations.  He said that he will discuss this with her again.

 

On the subject of dual-credit, a senator argued that it’s a mistake for the administration to fall back onto management rights when it comes to teaching assignments for dual credit courses.  This senator pointed out that the administration has to abide by the Quality Control Act and not simply follow ICCB guidelines.  Documentation on this matter needs to be acquired and this needs to be given to the ad-hoc committee on dual-credit.  One thing faculty should consider is to ask to see all the courses being offered on all campuses during their scheduling meetings.  Faculty should volunteer to teach dual-credit courses on the H.S. campuses.

 

The Senate discussed the prospect of having a seat on the Foundation Board.  Given the amount of money in our scholarship fund ($96K), it stands to reason that the Council should be given a seat.  If the Council is a significant donor but it’s not given a seat at the table and an opportunity to participate in the process, then the Council should consider pulling its money from the foundation.  The Senate will continue this discussion during the next meeting.

 

Vice President Bickley reminded everyone of the upcoming concert for Gibby Monokowski and adjourned the meeting.

Thursday
Dec042014

Senate Meeting Minutes for September 3, 2014

Faculty Senate Meeting Minutes

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

APC 170

Called to Order –3:33 PM

Adjourned –4:35 PM

 

 

Officers Present:        Doug Jeppesen, President                    

Keith Bickley, Vice President   

Cliff Luxion, Treasurer

Amy Powers, Secretary           

                                    Rich Kiefer, Senator Local 604

 

Senators Present:      Tim Moriarty                (Business and Career Technologies)

                                                                        (Health Professions and Public Service)

Heidi Kindelin               (Counselors and Librarians)

                                    (Communications, Humanities and Fine Arts)

Tom Pulver                   (Developmental Education and College Readiness)

                                    (Social Sciences, Education and World Languages)                               Nancy Christensen        (Mathematics and Sciences)

 

Officer Absent:

 

Senator(s) Absent:    

 

Guests:           Steven Skaggs 

 

Call to Order

 

Vice President Keith Bickley called the meeting to order at 3:33 PM.

 

Approval of Agenda

 

Today’s agenda was approved as submitted.

 

Roll Call

 

Attendance was verified.

 

 

 

 

Officer Reports

 

Secretary:  Acceptance of the April 16, 2014 minutes was motioned, seconded, and approved.

 

Treasurer: Treasurer Luxion reported that the savings account has a balance of $20,244.19 and the checking account has a balance of $100.

 

He reported that the dues for the 2014-2015 year will be $684.93.  When divided over 17 pay periods (9/30/14 to 5/31/15), the amount comes out to $40.20 per pay period. He has posted these amounts on our Faculty Council bulletin board.

 

Our membership is currently at 100 members, which is 88.9% of the total full-time faculty.

 

President: 

 

President Jeppesen reported that a number of faculty issues arose at the end of orientation, but they have already been addressed.  Several faculty have expressed concerns over office hours and the number of days they are required to be present on campus.  One faculty member is appealing the administration’s decision.  President Jeppesen noted that he is in the process of talking to Dr. Lovingood about this matter. The officers will also discuss this when they meet with administration later in the month.

 

 

Local 604 Update: 

Senator Kiefer mentioned that he had provided an update at the recent general meeting.   The upcoming election continues to be the main issue.

 

Committee Reports

 

Dual Credit

Chair Steven Skaggs is looking for more members and will set up meeting times.  He has already created a spreadsheet and database containing information about the courses in the dual credit program.  See his report for more information.

 

A few highlights from his report:

  • ·        Waubonsee’s dual credit program has experienced tremendous growth over the past few years
  • ·        The majority of students enrolled in the program are from West Aurora High School
  • ·        Oswego is very interested in using the West Aurora model
  • ·        Fewer than 5% of WCC faculty teach the classes (including adjuncts)
  • ·        Some departments are doing well with dual credit, including Criminal Justice
  • ·        It is important that our faculty be aware and informed of dual credit
  • ·        We need increased faculty involvement and oversight

 

The Senate discussed the Fall Orientation session on Dual Credit. 

 

Comments:

  • ·        Faculty are concerned about courses that have pre-reqs that are taught as Dual Credit
  • ·        Faculty are concerned about teaching of developmental classes as Dual Credit
  • ·        Both the college and the HS get enrollment credit for the students
  • ·        A question was asked about the origins of Dual Credit
  • ·        Faculty are concerned the quality of Dual Credit courses
  • ·        Some departments/programs have experienced decreased enrollment due to competition with Dual Credit courses
  • ·        Departmental faculty need to review the classes

 

President Jeppesen will put this topic on the agenda for the next officer—administration meeting

 

 

 

New Business

 

  1. A.     Compensation for Officers

 

Treasurer Luxion noted that the officers’ duties have become more complex over the past few years and that the officers—particularly the President and Vice President—are spending extensive amounts of time on these duties.  He asked the officers to submit information on their duties and hours spent each month so that he can determine if and how much compensation is necessary for each position.  The compensation would apply only to future officers and would have to be approved by a vote of the membership.

 

 

  1. B.     Duties and Responsibilities to Non-Member Faculty

 

Pres. Jeppesen pointed out that non-members have been contacting the officers with working condition issues.  Non-members do receive the benefits from the contract, but he asked the Senate how much time should be spent helping them with extra matters, especially if they are minor in nature.

 

Steven Skaggs informed the Senate that the Faculty Council is required to aid non-members because they are not allowed to negotiate outside of the collective bargaining agreement and therefore do not have any other recourse.  Local 604 requires us to aid non-members, especially in issues where the contract has been violated or if disciplinary action has been taken.    

 

The Senate suggested that the President decide on what assistance to provide non-members on a case-by-case method.  If it is a contractual issue, or grievable, the Senate needs to help the non-member.

 

 

  1. C.     Upcoming Elections

 

According to Article X of the Faculty Council Constitution, the nomination process will begin during the first week of November.  Elections will follow.

 

 

Open Discussion

 

Tom Pulver reminded the Senate that health care costs will increase on January 1st.  According to the contract, faculty will need to pay 10% of their premium.

 

A Senator mentioned that the bookstore makes ISBN numbers available to students 21 days before class begins.  It would be more helpful if they posted the number earlier so that students are certain to purchase the correct text.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Adjournment

 

A motion for adjournment was seconded and approved at 4:35 PM.

 

Respectfully submitted,

 

 

Amy Powers, WCCFC Secretary

Assistant Professor of History

Friday
Sep052014

Senate Meeting Minutes for March 26, 2014

Faculty Senate Meeting Minutes

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

APC 170

Called to Order –3:34 PM

Adjourned --4:41 PM

 

 

Officers Present:        Doug Jeppesen, President                    

Keith Bickley, Vice President   

Cliff Luxion, Treasurer 

                                    Rich Kiefer, Senator Local 604

 

Senators Present:      Dave Easton                 (Business and Career Technologies)

                                    Heidi Kindelin               (Counselors and Librarians)

Ellen Field                    (Developmental Education and College Readiness)

Lisa Fozio-Theilk          (Social Sciences, Education and World Languages)                               Nancy Christensen        (Mathematics and Sciences)

 

Officer Absent:          Amy Powers, Secretary

 

Senator(s) Absent:     Mindy Finch, Maritne Stuckey, Dan Portincaso

 

Guests: Adam Burke              

 

Call to Order

 

Vice President Keith Bickley called the meeting to order at 3:34.

 

Approval of Agenda

 

Today’s agenda was approved as submitted.

 

Roll Call

 

Attendance was verified.

 

 

Officer Reports

 

Secretary:  Acceptance of the February 19, 2014 minutes was motioned, seconded, and approved.

 

Treasurer: Treasurer Luxion reported that the savings account has a balance of $31,454.56 and the checking account has a balance of $763.42.

 

He said he would be e-mailing you

 

President: 

  1. 1.      Printers will be installed; there was NOT a policy about not getting printers if function failed.
  2. 2.      Board meeting: 3 faculty members were tenured
  3. 3.      Still working on counselors be able to attend meetings
  4. 4.      Reminder to attend Dr Sobek’s round table
  5. 5.      News releases including Dani DuCharme, Doug’s art being featured, and David Voorhees

 

Local 604 Update: 

 

Rich talked about Dick Manley, and has encouraged all faculty to look at the powerpoint sent via e-mail on pension.

 

 

Committee Reports

 

Scholarship committee was scheduled to meet on Thursday.

 

 

Old Business

 

 

  1. A.     Course Outline and Record of Syllabi

 

The issue was resolved the next day.

 

 

New Business

 

  1. A.     Senate Representation for Counselors and Librarians

 

Adam shared that counselors and librarians are not currently a part of an academic division, and want to be able to attend union meetings and be represented properly as Union members.

Will discuss further.      

 

 

  1. B.     Theatre Courses

 

Larry Modaff has been working on building a program with an adjunct consisting of 3 acting courses and a production. 

A concern was mentioned about disposing of all the costumes.  He mentioned that it would cost more money to rent costumes and that maybe it would be worth figuring out how to keep the costumes.

 

 

  1. C.     Maintenance - Von Ohlen Chiller Replacement

 

Tuesday before spring break, many students and faculty detected a terrible smell through the vents as a result of replacing the chiller in Bodie.

 

 

  1. D.    Departmental Meetings - Development

 

A concern was brought to the group about a dean scheduling meetings 2-3 times a week and sometimes on Fridays for 6 hours, which totals of about 12-18 hours per week of scheduled departmental meetings. Also, there has been talk about holding regular meetings throughout the summer semester. Doug will take immediate action to discuss this issue further.

 

 

 

Open Discussion

 

A question was asked about who purchase/pays for printer toner.

 

The Long Range Planning Committee was discussed briefly and it was announced that Cathy Collins will continue to be the primary contact person for the committee at this time.

 

 

Adjournment

 

A motion for adjournment was seconded and approved at 4:41 PM.

 

Respectfully submitted,

 

 

Amy Powers, WCCFC Secretary

Assistant Professor of History

Thursday
Apr172014

Senate Meeting Minutes for February 19, 2014

Faculty Senate Meeting Minutes

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

APC 170

Called to Order –3:34 PM

Adjourned –5:05 PM

 

 

Officers Present:        Doug Jeppesen, President        

Keith Bickley, Vice President

Cliff Luxion, Treasurer 

                                    Amy Powers, Secretary           

Rich Kiefer, Senator Local 604

 

Senators Present:      Dave Easton                 (Business and Career Technologies)                 

Heidi Kindelin               (Counselors and Librarians)

Martine Stuckey           (Communications, Humanities and Fine Arts)

Dan Portincaso (Communications, Humanities, and Fine Arts)

Ellen Field                    (Developmental Education and College Readiness)

Lisa Fozio-Theilk          (Social Sciences, Education and World Languages)                               Nancy Christensen        (Mathematics and Sciences)

 

Officer Absent:                     

 

Senator(s) Absent:     (Health Professions and Public Service)

 

 

Guests:                       Tim Draper

 

Call to Order

 

Vice President Keith Bickley called the meeting to order at 3:34.

 

Approval of Agenda

 

Today’s agenda was approved as submitted.

 

Roll Call

 

Attendance was verified.

 

 

 

Officer Reports

 

Secretary:  Acceptance of the November 20, 2013 minutes was motioned, seconded, and approved.

 

Treasurer: Treasurer Luxion reported that the savings account has a balance of $23,352.39 and the checking account has a balance of $100.

 

President:  President Jeppesen reported that he is working on the Health Care Committee, which will be meeting soon.

 

He also reported on the officers’ meeting with administration this January.  The following issues were discussed: Dual Credit, Printers, Counselor/Librarian attendance at Senate meetings, the Faculty Council’s process for holding elections, Pension reform.  President Jeppesen also received the faculty seniority list.

 

In regards to the printer issue, President Jeppesen sent out an email earlier in the week asking if there are any faculty who need a printer for their office.

 

Teri Fuller wrote a wonderful press release about our food and supply drives.  The officers gave it to administration, who in turn sent it to marketing to go out to local newspapers.

 

Jeppesen reported that this year’s Winterfest was well attended by faculty.

 

Local 604 Update:  Senator Kiefer will be attending the Local 604 senate meeting tonight and will give an update at the next senate meeting.

 

Committee Reports

 

Scholarship

The committee now has ten members and will meet soon.  Chair Luxion proposes that the committee meet twice a year at orientation.  He asked the Council to provide money for a lunch.  He also reported that the scholarship funds are strong, sitting at over $80,000.

 

Old Business

 

 

  1. Dual Credit

President Jeppesen talked with Dr. Lovingood in December about faculty concerns.  She provided him with a lot of detailed information about the program.  The officers also discussed the issue at the January meeting with administration.

Dr. Sobek will devote the April listening post discussion to this topic and encourages faculty to attend.  Administration will also provide information about it at fall orientation so that the faculty are informed about the program, its requirements, etc.

 

The English faculty recently attended a meeting about dual credit.   A member who attended the meeting noted that the following concerns were expressed:

  • ·        quality control;
  • ·        the effects of the dual-credit program on enrollment at Waubonsee’s campuses;
  • ·        the fact that developmental classes are now being taught in High Schools as dual-credit.

 

Luxion mentioned that we also need to look at the larger context.  During the January meeting with administration, Dr. Sobek had commented on DeVry offering free classes in high schools that are within Waubonsee’s district.  

 

The Senate agreed that we as faculty need to be involved in the process and need to provide oversight for the sake of quality control.

 

  1. Counselors and Librarians

 

The Senators representing the Counselors and Librarians are having trouble attending meetings because of difficulties in scheduling.  They want to come to an agreement that will allow them to attend Senate meetings without having to rearrange their whole month’s schedule.

The officers had discussed this at our meeting with administration.  President Jeppesen talked to Dr. Sobek today about it as well.  She said that they are in the process of discussing the issue.  Doug is going to try to talk to Melinda James soon.

 

 

  1. Office Printers

 

The IT department has informed several faculty members that broken office printers will not be replaced and that they will need to use printers in the workrooms. This poses a few problems for faculty.  First, faculty are concerned about issues of confidentiality when printing grade reports or other sensitive information. If these materials are sent to a public printer, then anyone can view students’ grades, X numbers, and other types of private information.  Second, the common printers pose a problem when faculty are trying to print letters of recommendation on letterhead.  Third, the lack of office printers makes it difficult for counselors who are trying to print off information for students they are advising in their offices. 

 

The officers have asked administration to look into this policy.  The administrators at January’s meeting said they were not aware that the policy was being applied to faculty and understood the need for faculty to have individual office printers. 

 

New Business

 

  1. Course Outline of Record and Syllabi

 

A concern has arisen among faculty concerning the requirement to submit a syllabus to our deans that conforms to “college standards.”  Faculty have asked how the term “college standards” has been defined and wonder if this definition may at some point infringe on faculty’s rights under academic freedom.

 

A member expressed concerns about academic freedom and warned that this requirement will evolve into “cookie-cutter” syllabi, where we will have to use templates.  Down the road, the term “college standards” could be applied to other parts of the syllabi, including policies, assessment, outcomes, etc.

 

Other members offered a counter-point and noted that it is important that our syllabi conform to what we send to ICCB.  These requirements will help us meet IAI standards and help with accreditation.   Importantly, our syllabi policy will also help us control the quality of adjunct syllabi.  We need to make sure that adjunct syllabi contain the correct course descriptions and objectives.

 

A member offered to explain the history of the syllabus issue:  In the past, syllabi had been missing from some disciplines.  This made it difficult for deans to send syllabi to four-year institutions who were requesting copies from transfer students.  As a result, the requirement to turn in a syllabus was put into the contract.

 

 

Open Discussion

 

Tim Draper announced that he would like to organize a Fall Orientation session on globalizing the curriculum.  Dean Bill Marzano has given his support.

 

 

Adjournment

 

A motion for adjournment was seconded and approved at 5:05 PM.

 

Respectfully submitted,

 

 

Amy Powers, WCCFC Secretary

Assistant Professor of History

Wednesday
Mar262014

Senate Meeting Minutes for November 20, 2013

Faculty Senate Meeting Minutes

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

APC 170

Called to Order –3:32 PM

Adjourned –3:59 PM

 

 

Officers Present:                Doug Jeppesen, President   Keith Bickley, Vice President            Cliff Luxion, Treasurer      

                                                Amy Powers, Secretary      Rich Kiefer, Senator Local 604

 

Senators Present:               Dan Gibbons                        (Business and Career Technologies)

                                                Mindy Finch                         (Health Professions and Public Service)

Heidi Kindelin                      (Counselors and Librarians)

Martine Stuckey                  (Communications, Humanities and Fine Arts)

Ellen Field                             (Developmental Education and College Readiness)

Lisa Fozio-Theilk                 (Social Sciences, Education and World Languages)                                    

Nancy Christensen              (Mathematics and Sciences)

 

Officer Absent:                  

 

Senator(s) Absent:             

 

Guests:                                  Cathy Collins, Stephen Skaggs

 

Call to Order

 

Vice President Keith Bickley called the meeting to order at 3:32.

 

Approval of Agenda

 

Today’s agenda was approved as submitted.

 

Roll Call

 

Attendance was verified.

 

Presentation: Charles Miles—“Show You Care Kane”

 

 

Officer Reports

 

Secretary:  Acceptance of the October 9, 2013 minutes was motioned, seconded, and approved.

 

Treasurer: Treasurer Luxion reported that the savings account has a balance of $22,144.32 and the checking account has a balance of $100.

 

President:  President Jeppesen discussed the IFT Convention, which he had attended in October. He also reminded everyone about the email they should have received from Human Resources about our benefits and open enrollment.  He asked everyone to read it and fill out the paperwork for our Flex Spending accounts, if applicable.

 

President Jeppesen has been spending a good deal of time going around campus and meeting with faculty to find out what is going on in the various departments and divisions.  He feels it is important to talk face-to-face with our colleagues to find out whether or not there are any issues to be resolved.  He also wants to make sure that our membership feels connected to the Council leadership.

 

Recently, he met with Dr. Lovingood about dual credit.

 

He went on to talk about the first Faculty Council meeting with Administration where the following issues were discussed:

  • ·         Engagement
  • ·         Faculty Responsibilities


He was pleased to announce that the Autobody program, headed by fellow- faculty member Andy MacDonald, received a $50,000 grant to upgrade its facilities.  He also read the college’s press releases that pertained to faculty, including John Fu, Kim Livingston, Doug Jeppesen, Tim Draper, and Amy Powers.

 

President Jeppesen also discussed the following items:

  • ·         The social committee has been holding “Thirsty Thursday” events;
  • ·         The Council received a thank-you note from Scholarship foundation;
  • ·         John Bitterman has agreed to serve as the grievance chair with the assistance of Larry Modaff, Doug Jeppesen, and Keith Bickley
  • ·        

 

 

 

Local 604 Update:  Senator Kiefer attended the Local 604 senate meeting where he received an update on pensions.  A special commission has formed to make suggestions to members of House and Senate, but it has not come up with a specific proposal yet. 

The main issues of concern are: COLA, retirement age, changing to a 401K.

 

 

Committee Reports

 

None.

 

Old Business

 

 

  1. Duties and Responsibilities

President Jeppesen has been talking to faculty about this document.  One reoccurring problem that he has seen is that a few faculty have been missing class and office hours without notifying administration.

 

 

  1. Administration/Council Meeting

 

The Executive committee is pleased to have regular meetings with Dr. Sobek and other administrators.

 

The first issue that the group discussed was engagement.  The EC encouraged the administrators to go out and talk to faculty more.  They also discussed the video shown at orientation and commented that it was not very useful.

 

They also discussed the new clause in the contract pertaining to syllabi.  The Administration expressed concerns that faculty had old syllabi with errors.  They stressed that there was no need to use template or logo, but that it was important to include information about policies.  If syllabi are thorough, they will offer protection in the case of grade appeals and student conduct board.  The administration also wanted the syllabi to include ICCB requirements like course description and objectives.

 

Faculty members expressed concern about overly-long syllabi with too much text.

 

 

New Business

 

  1. Dual Credit Courses

 

Stephen Skaggs explained the process of dual credit by which a high school student takes a class and receives credit for both high school and college.  The number of dual credit classes is increasing every year and students are able to earn an Associate’s Degree before graduating high school.  The faculty are concerned that the courses are being taught by high school teachers, not college faculty. He asked that Waubonsee faculty be involved in teaching these classes and expressed concern about the integrity of the courses and the future of full-time faculty at Waubonsee.

 

Doug will meet Dr. Lovingood about this.  She is in the process of sending him information about the dual-credit policy.

 

Next steps: Research the topic and bring it up at spring meeting.

 

Open Discussion

 

The Council will hold an election for the offices of President and Vice President at Spring Meeting in January.  We will also have formal senator elections.

 

It is very important that we also talk about how to make sure that the counselor and librarian senators can attend Senate meetings.

 

We will not hold a meeting in December.

 

Adjournment

 

A motion for adjournment was seconded and approved at 4:38 PM.

 

Respectfully submitted,

 

 

Amy Powers, WCCFC Secretary

Assistant Professor of History